Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, M.D.


This book is so easy to read and so profound. It helped me to understand that the only reason why I could ever find myself “stuck” is because I am not thinking of my objective. My goal should be my only pursuit. The question is “What do I have to do to get there?” I love the idea of life being a maze and how to work your way through this maze. I think it’s a great book to have in the home.

From the author: - The book is a simple parable that reveals profound truths. It is an amusing and enlightening story of four characters who live in a “Maze” and look for “Cheese” to nourish them and make them happy.

Two are mice named Sniff and Scurry. And two are “little people” –beings the size of mice who look and act a lot like people. Their names are Hem and Haw.

No comments:

Post a Comment