Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Une Héritière en danger - Debbi Rawlins

An Heiress in danger - I haven’t touched a Harlequin Romance since I was 17 or 18, but I needed something easy to read in French. No matter what language, a Harlequin is a Harlequin. If you are learning a new language I recommend a Harlequin in that language. You will absolutely understand what they are talking about.
Strong gorgeous hunk saves beautiful damsel (albeit always dumb) in distress. During which they have sex (oh sorry make love), fall madly in love and live happily ever after.

He: Qu'est-ce que tu veux de moi? - What do you want of me?
She: Est-ce que tu m'aimes? - Do you love me?
He: Oui, répondit-il, incapable de lui mentir. - Yes, he answered, unable to lie to her.
She: C'est tout ce que je veux. - That’s all that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment